Date of event
18. 11. 2021 — 20. 11. 2021
Place of event
Výstaviště České Budějovice
The gastronomic event Gastrofest will take place at the Exhibition Grounds in České Budějovice. Chefs, cookery or confectionery competitions are prepared, wines will also be presented, and bartenders will also show their art.
The Association of Chefs and Confectioners of the Czech Republic, the Regional Branch of Šumava in cooperation with Gastrofest České Budějovice Gastrofest, which offers seventy stalls where visitors can taste various dishes. Chefs will also serve specialties of Mexican, Mongolian, Hungarian or Pacific cuisine. As part of the Pumpkin Festival, the carving program will again feature in the program, which is an artistic cutting into the pumpkins. Another traditional show is the specialty of fish meat.
What is Gastrofest?
- a large gathering of gourmets and gourmets not only of the Czech Republic
- presentation of domestic and foreign gastronomy
- presentation and visibility of gastronomy as a branch of culture
- a bunch of good ideas and inspiration
- familiarizing the gastronomic public with new products, technologies and new trends in production or sales
- proof that Czech gastronomy has a great effort to learn and develop