Add to Schedule

Large Depot

The baroque sculpture is the dominating feature near the road from Týn nad Vltavou to Tábor at the site where in 1753 at the training ground of the imperial field artillerymen, gun powder exploded. At that time, a military exercise was being prepared which was to have been visited by the Empress Maria Theresa.

Back