We can find it on the main road, on the bank of the pond Munický. It was built sometime in the 18th century and to maintain it at a number of notable baroque and classical tombstones, the oldest of which is dated 1750. The cemetery originally lay on the edge of the pond and Munický had roughly half the area. Only in the second half of the 19th century, an adjustment of pond shore and also to a significant expansion of the cemetery grounds to the east. Meaning Hluboká cemetery lies among other things, that the Jews were buried here from far and wide - from the Czech Budejovice, Rudolph and Borovan, which is a region that owns the Israelite cemetery had.