That object has served since 1907 as a synagogue until the Nazi occupation. After II. World War it began to use their own ends Church Czechoslovak (Hussite) and in 1960 bought the building. In 1992, an independent religious community in Hluboka canceled. Since then, the building fell into disrepair. In 2006 the area was purchased by the Prague diocese and carried it necessary repairs. In 2013 it was officially re-opened space Hus house, located in a former synagogue.