The Blatské Museum in Veselí nad Lužnicí was founded in 1898. In 1950 the museum was enriched by the estate of a composer and collector of folk songs by Karel Weis and was also located in a late Renaissance house (built in 1616 and 1617), which today carries Weisovo name. Since 1992, the museum has been part of the Hussite Museum in Tábor. The building is fascinated by its beautiful facade of sgraffiti, which was restored in 1994. Visitors offer an art-historical exhibition "Treasures of the Museum", which presents artistic and historical collections from the 16th - 19th century. In the five halls you will see objects documenting the life of a small town in the small town - guilds of small-scale production, housing culture and education, exhibits from the ecclesiastical environment (baroque paintings and sculptures, liturgical objects, priestly robes), historical bicycles or demonstrations of 19th century weapons. The most attractive items are the functional playroom (polyphone) and the bourgeois chairs. A separate hall is dedicated to the Blats ethnography. Part of the permanent exhibition is the Karla Weise Memorial Hall (1862-1944), which informs visitors about the life fate and the work of this musical composer and a significant collector of South Bohemian folk songs. This offer is supplemented by several short-term exhibitions and concerts every year, and the museum organizes natural science excursions.