Closed to the public on October 12 - 25, 2020 !!!
- We offer free information services in the area of tourism: sights, culture, travel connections, major city institutions.
- Moreover, we offer guide services (customized guided tours of the city, excursions of the local Budvar brewery).
- Guided tours of the City Hall in Czech, English or German (must be booked in advance).
- We also have texts available for selfguided tours of the City Hall; and now offer service packages of various focus to take you to popular areas of our region.
- We will advise you on accommodation and dining in and around the city.
- We also offer advance sales of tickets for a wide range of cultural events in České Budějovice (CBsystem), Český Krumlov, Třeboň and more (Ticketpro network).
- The center alo offers stamps for your travel books and diaries, postcards, maps, brochures, DVDs, tourist stamps and cards.
- We sell souvenirs with themes from České Budějovice and South Bohemia and other goods.
- The information center also sells single-ride tickets and seasonal passes for public transport and Leo Express bus and train tickets.
- You can use our free internet access (30 min) or WiFi.
Mon-Fri 8:30 am - 6 pm
Sat 8:30 am - 5 pm
Sun 10 am - 4 pm
Mon, Wed 9 am - 5 pm
Tue, Thu, Fri 9 am - 4 pm
Sat 9 am - 1 pm