Few village in the world can boast that it is registered in the World Heritage natural and cultural heritage by UNESCO. And Holašovicím, the only village in the Czech Republic, this recognition has come. Cycle route takes you from Hluboka to the magical region villages with many farmhouses in the South Bohemian folk baroque style, including Holašovice, even to the land of picturesque ponds and beautiful views. Know the life of the South Bohemian village, you soak in the magical energy menhirovém circle, refresh in one of the local lakes or a trip zpestříte visiting the zoo or ride on horseback.
Circular route with a length of 46 km takes you through gently rolling countryside on asphalt, gravel and rocky roads.
The starting point of the route is the central park in Hluboka nad Vltavou. Deep to be easily reached by train, bus or after CT no. 12 to round out the Czech Budejovice.
From the central park in Hluboka Munickému the pond and along the dam left to the zoo. Thence along cycle (CT) no. 1084 in Zliv, after CT no. 1085 to Pištín through farm Dry and after CT no. 1090 Tupesy, Radošovice, Strýčice after CT no. 1100 to Záboří and then by CT no. 1094 in Holašovice. Back after a CT no. 1085 through solitude Borovka around Cakov, Holubovské bastion, dam and pond Dehtáře village Dehtáře to Břehov. From there, after CT no. 1086 to Čejkovice and after CT no. 1082 back to Hluboka.
Stop on the route
- Hluboka nad Vltavou
- Exploring romantic lock and into deep South Bohemian Gallery
- for adrenaline and fun in sport and relaxation area, the golf course or swimming pool for summer
- for animals in the zoo Deep - to see about 300 species in nearly 3,000 copies; attractive views over the surface Munický Lake (108 ha)
- Vondrov - former Schwarzenberg farmstead, now riding stables with horseback riding
- Zliv - a small town with an ancient two-spanned bridge from the beginning. 18 Judgment century through the creek, Neo-Gothic Chapel. Vaclav and natural lake Mydlák
- village Pištín , Tupesy , Radošovice , Záboří , Břehov , Čejkovice - a picturesque village with unique folk architecture of rustic baroque, which seems to have stopped time
- Farmhouse Dry - former Schwarzenberg farmstead brewery, on the site of the original fort.
- village Holašovice - from r. 1998 entered into the UNESCO list
- best preserved example of a South Bohemian architecture of the 2nd half. 19th century., which is called rustic baroque
- village with richly decorated estates granaries, barns, stables and mangers, but also a forge, a chapel and an inn
- farmhouse Nos. 6, so-called. Farmyard - South Bohemian village life exhibition with more than 250 objects reminiscent of farming in the first half of the 20th cent.
- Center - permanent exhibition featuring handicrafts and folk culture and art gallery with an exhibition of paintings and photos (free admission)
- menhirový circle so. The South Bohemian Stonehenge - be charged with positive energy!
- from a vantage point near the stone circle nice view of the surrounding landscape - a view of the historic Holašovice is a contrast to the remote Temelín. Certainly not overlook grandiose lock deep.
- Holubovská bastion - preserved folk village South Bohemian type
- Dehtář pond - the island for breeding ducks is the 10th largest pond in the Czech Republic. If you like swimming in the beautiful natural backdrop for Dehtáře to stop and take a dip. For trips on the dam grows memorable oak
- Bezdrev pond - the third largest lake in the Czech Republic is a great place for relaxation and water fun at the swimming pool with a water park with lots of inflatable attractions
The route interactive map here .