Spa Hotel Vráž is only ten kilometres from the Royal Town of Písek.
Set in beautiful surroundings of the forested landscape in the valley of the River Otava, the spa ensures its patients and guests peace, quiet and plenty of privacy. Spa care is provided in the building of a chateau built in 1875 in the neo-Gothic style by the Lobkowicz family of nobles, who used the building as their summer residence up to the year 1926. The chateau and the added treatment and accommodation pavilions are surrounded by the lush greenery of the English-style park and the forest. The spa consists of four buildings, of which three are connected by a heated corridor. This means that patients and guests have everything they need – meals, accommodation and treatment – easily accessible all under one roof. The chateau and the English-style park constitute a cultural heritage site. This has helped to maintain the original character of the whole area and prevent it being spoiled by insensitive human activity.